Astley Cheetham Art Gallery was built in 1901 as a gift to the town of Stalybridge by John Frederic Cheetham and his wife Beatrice Astley.
Astley Cheetham Art GalleryTrinity Street,
Phone: 0161 338 6767
Please let us know that you found us on
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Visit our WebsiteView Website
Score: 5 / 5 based on 1 votes.
Is this your business ?
Want to edit or update any information on this page ? Email us and let us know.
Suggestions for improving your listing.
- Add a photo to make your listing stand out in search results.
- Add your Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
- What services do you offer ?
- What payment types do you accept ?
- Are your opening hours correct ?
If you don't have any photos we will happily come and take some for you, just Email us.
You can also add other social media, such as: Instagram, Gab, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
If your business isn't yet listed on Tameside Directory, you can add it for free.Add Your Business